Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gray's Papaya

We started off the morning with a couple of Gray's Papaya hot dogs topped with spicy onions, and were sorely disappointed. The bun wasn't all steamy like we had remembered it, the hot dog was overcooked and everything was cold. We're not sure if we just remembered wrong, or if it really has gone downhill, or if maybe the hot dogs from the SF stand on Market across the street from Old Navy (our favorite!) is just that good.

I wasn't ready to give up on Gray's, though. I was intrigued by the breakfast special (egg and cheese sandwich with sausage or ham - I went with sausage), which came with a tiny, but perfect little cup of coffee, and what a redemption. If I need a quick early morning breakfast, I'm definitely going back for another special!

No comments:

Post a Comment